How to Solve SBCGlobal Email Not Working: Like any other popular email service, SBCGlobal is also a prominent name in the world of ‘Email Communication.’ SBCGlobal email service aims to provide phenomenal emailing experience to its around 4 million users.
In spite of this, How to Solve SBCGlobal Email Not Working, things take an awful turn when issues start arising in SBC Global email service. However, there’s nothing new in fact that, like its fellow popular email services, SBC Global also every now and then, encountered issues and errors related to its email service. Most of the time, SBC Global users can be found complaining that their SBCGlobal email account is not working and the possible reasons behind its occurrence, could be the followings:
- Reason 1: Accessing SBCGlobal from Faulty Browser
- Reason 2: Unable to load Service with Bad Internet Connection
- Reason 3: Service of SBC Email Server is Down
- Reason 4: Trying Incorrect or Invalid ID and Password
- Reason 5: Blockade of SBCGlobal email server by any third party software
- Reason 6: Interference with SBCGlobal email server by Windows Firewall Settings
But, worry not! How to Solve SBCGlobal Email Not Working. Fortunately, there are ways/solutions to troubleshoot these above-mentioned causes that led to the ‘SBC Global Email Not Working’ issue. And, to help yourself in troubleshooting the SBCGlobal email account problem.
Follow the below-mentioned solution guide and perform the steps correctly!
Step 1: Solution— Optimize your Web Browser
- To do so, you need to first open it, then have to click on its ‘Three-dots’ which is there at top-right corner of the screen.
- After that, select the ‘Settings’ option and under it, choose ‘Privacy & Security’ option to finally tap on the option of ‘Clear browsing data’ i.e., history, cache, and cookies.
- Other than this, you can reset your browser, and for that click on the ‘Advanced Tab’ from the browser’s settings in order to simply click on the ‘Reset’ button from the bottom.
Step 2: Solution— Reset Your Internet Connection
- In order to reset the Internet, press the ‘Windows Start’ button and select ‘Control Panel’ from its menu.
- Then, click on the ‘Internet’ option to further click on the ‘Advanced Tab.’
- From it, simply select the ‘Reset’ option and hit the ‘OK’ button.
- Other than this, disconnect your current network connection and connect again with a new and strong Internet connection.
Step 3: Solution— Check the SBC Global Email Server
- In order to check the server of your SBC Global email service, navigate yourself from your web homepage to the ‘Downdetector.in’ website.
- There, in its ‘Search Bar’ type ‘SBCGlobal Email’ and hit the ‘Enter’ button.
- You’ll then, soon get the answer whether your server is down or not!
- If it is down for everybody then you can’t do anything about it instead of waiting till the service itself fixed its server. But if it’s down only for you then, contact the local administrator to help you in fixing it.
Step 4: Solution— Reset Password of your SBCGlobal Account
- To do so, visit the SBCGlobal Sign in page and there, enter your SBCGlobal email ID.
- Then, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link to reach on the next page where you’ve to select ‘I’ll answer my security question’ as your password recovery method.
- After that, answer it correctly to navigate on the next ‘Password Reset’ page, where all you’ve to do is, enter a new and secure password for your SBC Global email account.
- However, before resetting your password, try to enter your current password slowly and steadily while ensuring that the ‘Caps lock’ key is off as passwords are case-sensitive.
Step 5: Solution— Disable Third-Party Antivirus
- Navigate from ‘Windows Control Panel’ and ‘System Update & Security’ option to ‘Virus and threat protection.’
- Then, once you opened the third-party antivirus program, click on its ‘Real-Time Protection’ toggle switch to finally turn it off.
Step 6: Solution— Disable Windows Firewall
- Navigate from ‘Windows Start Menu’ and ‘Windows Control Panel’ to ‘Windows Firewall.’
- Then, from it, simply select the ‘Turn off Windows Firewall’ option to disable it.
Step 7: Solution— Configure SBCGlobal Email account in third party email client i.e., MS Outlook
In order to configure your SBC Global email account in MS Outlook, choose your ‘Account Type’ as either ‘IMAP or POP’ and set up the same using these following server settings—
IMAP Server Settings:
- Incoming E-mail Server: imap.mail.att.net; Incoming Port: 993
- Outgoing Email Server: smtp.mail.att.net; Outgoing Port: 465
POP Server Settings:
- Incoming E-mail Server: inbound.att.net; Incoming Port: 995
- Outgoing Email Server: outbound.att.net; Outgoing Port: 465
However, still, if you need any further help to deal with SBCGlobal email problems then, simply visit the website ‘Emailspedia.com.’
Also read: 10 SIMPLE WAYS TO GROW YOUR EMAIL LIST