Google Rank Checker Tools Can Help You Research Your Competitors!
SEO is an industry where tools are essential, and SEO tools can help experts to create better strategies. For example, Google rank checker tools do this. They have many uses, and every SEO agency will make use of some of them. You can use the services offered by the agencies for the same purposes. One of them, that every site owner needs, is competitors’ research.
The competition in the online market is much higher than the physical world. Your potential clients only need a few minutes to find tens or hundreds of other businesses like yours. You need to know your competition if you want to be able to win against them and gain larger share of the market.
If you want to make use of search engines to promote your site, then you need to use Google rank checker services to understand your competitors and decide with whom you are going to compete. You will not choose your competition directly. You can only choose indirectly. How? You will select the keywords you want to use in your strategies.
After you had decided which keywords you want to use, it is time to do some research about your competitors. You can find very much information about them while using the rank checker tools. The better you know your competitors, the higher your winning chances against them are. There are few factors that you should check while researching your competitors.
- Keywords. The first step is to find all the keywords that your competitors use. Doing this is essential because you will not compete for all the keywords with all your competitors. So, you will be able to see if you can overcome them on other keywords. And you may be able to overcome them in the future by making use of this strategy.
- Ranks. Once you know the keywords that they use, you can check their position for each keyword. Doing this will offer you a better understanding of your competitors. You will know the weak points, and you can make use of them to your advantage. You will also know the strong points and avoid fighting directly with them when they are in a superior position.
- Visitors. The number of visitors and their quality is essential for any online business. The more visitors you have, the more revenue your business will make in the future. Keep in mind that is useless to have a lot of visitors if none of them will acquire your products or services.
You Can Check the Results of Your Current Keywords with Rank Google Rank Checker Tools!
Google rank checker tools are suited not only to research your competition and prepare for the future of your online business. You can also use them to check to current results for your keywords. Even if you did not implement any SEO strategy in the past. It does not mean that site has no ranks for any keyword. You can still see all the keywords for which your website ranks now.
There is no winning strategy in SEO. Every website is different, and a good strategy must be personalized to its needs. So, you can use these tools to check the effectiveness of your methods and, if needed, modify the parts that produce unsatisfactory results. You can also see for which keywords site performed the best and use the same method to increase your ranks for your other keywords. In the long-term, these methods will help you get better and better results until you reach the top positions for your chosen keywords.
Three advantages that you can get if you use the Google rank checker services offered by a reliable SEO agency.
- Results analysis. If you are not SEO expert yourself, then you should use the services offered by an agency. Not only the price is the same as buying the tools, but the agency will also analyze the results for you. Without a thorough understanding of the SEO field, you will not be able to get too many benefits from using these tools by yourself.
- Advice based on results. The experts of an SEO agency are not only able to make a better analysis, but they can also give you better recommendations based on the results. They can create for you the best strategy that you need for your site’s SEO future. On other hand, you may not know the best course of action that you need to do in the future.
- Experience. Even if you have knowledge about SEO, but if you lack the experience of an SEO expert, then you will not able to make use of the rank checker tools at the same level as the professionals. So, instead of spending time and effort only to get mediocre results and benefits, it is better to let an SEO agency to help you and spend some money on their services.
After you find all the keywords for which your site ranks, you can see their potential and know which ones to keep and which ones to eliminate or change. Not every keyword will help your online business. Even if a keyword has a high number of searches, but if it will not help you sell more of products or services, then it is useless for you. For this reason, it is better to listen to the opinion of the professionals and maybe even let them take care of your website’s SEO.
Use Google Rank Checker Services to Find the Best Keywords for Your Future SEO Strategy!
As you know, not every online business will use the same keywords. There are too many keywords from which you and your competitors can choose. There are three factors that you can see in the google rank checker results. And you can use them to find the best keywords for your online business.
- Keyword potential. There are many keywords in your industry. But not all of them have the same potential. It depends on the number of searches that it gets every month. The bigger the number, the more potential visitors your site will have. So, you need to check the best options that you have.
- Business scale. The keywords are not the only factor that matters. Your business scale also matters. The bigger your business is, and the more regular visitors you have, the higher your chances are to get the first ranks in searches. But if your site is new, then you may not want to compete for the best keywords.
- Potential competitors. You also need to choose your competitors. New online businesses will not able to fight against their big online competitors. You should take it slowly and make constant advancement. Choose the keywords that are competed by businesses that have the same level as yours.
Once you choose the keywords, you need to create a strategy for them. SEO is a vast field, and you will not be able to use a single method for the rest of your business’s life. You need to adapt it to the changes and make sure that the results produced by the strategy do not drop. They must only rise. Any keyword or method that is unable to fulfill the requirements must be get rid of as fast as possible to reduce damage that they cause.
To create a good custom SEO strategy, you also need to take into consideration the rest of your website. So, the first step that you need to take is to use the SEO audit services of a reliable agency. It is an essential step that you need to take before starting any SEO campaign. Also, any strategy must consider the three parts of SEO.
- Technical SEO. An expert can do all the optimizations needed in these parts. But they require direct access to the site. So, you can either give access to the agency or follow their guidance to improve your site functionality. You can do this by solving address errors, increasing the loading speed of your site, and make it more compatible with mobile devices.
- On-site SEO. In this part are included all the optimizations needed by the content used on your website. The agency must do some checks and optimizations. The most common ones are keyword density, consistency, reliability, and new content. Without optimizing your site regularly, you will not be able to raise your ranks. They may even start to drop slowly due to your competitors’ efforts.
- Off-site SEO. It is the part that requires the highest amount of work. Search engines also take into consideration your place in the industry. If your site has backlinks on many websites in the same niche, then the authority of your website will rise, and search engines will consider it more trustworthy. So, your ranks will slowly rise to overcome your competitors.