You’ll often see words like sales quoting software, CPQ, and sales proposal software often used interchangeably. But all of these tools serve different purposes. Each of these products and services comes with its distinct capabilities and features required by sales reps.
The right sales quote software will make it easier for sales reps to create a quote and send across sales quotes and proposals to your prospective leads. Some sales quotation tools also easily integrate with CRMs seamlessly, making your sales pipeline efficient and without any bottlenecks.
Here’s a quick guide to help you decide on the best tool to draft, send, and sign sales quotes. Keep in mind:
- Your sales process and your sales team’s requirements – While your sales reps might be experts in how to send a quote to a client, they might still struggle in certain areas. Identify those bottlenecks and make your buying decision depending on what your sales reps require the most.
- Your sales quoting software should simplify the sales pipeline – Tools shouldn’t be that complicated to use. The cloud-based quoting software should also be intuitive and come with an easy-to-use user interface while serving the intent.
- Serve multiple purposes – Look for tools that will provide software solutions that address both your sales quotes and your sales proposal needs. These tools should draft quotes and invoices and even proposals, let you integrate with CRMs, give users legally vetted templates, and even help with eSignature.
- Affordable – Just because price quote software is expensive does not mean that it will serve the purpose. Look for tools that offer a free trial that will help you make an informed decision.
Close deals faster with these sales quoting software
Revv – your all in one quoting software
Revv is your all in one business quoting software that provides agility, speed, and brand consistency to your sales quotation process. You can easily configure your products and services, draft sales proposals, quotes, and invoices from the hundreds of legally vetted templates available for free, store all your business documents, and even share easily for internal approval or send for eSignature – all from one sales quoting software.
Features of Revv –
- 400+ free and legally vetted sales proposals, quotes, and contracts
- Share securely with stakeholders for collaboration and document review
- Ease of eSignature
- Payment options on the document itself
- Store and manage sales quotations in a centralized repository
- Integrations with business applications with Zapier
- Native APIs to help build your dashboards
- Machine learning-driven document navigation
- 24/7 support and more
Besides these features, Revv also comes with additional document sharing and sign-off features that you can use to send across documents (securely) to both internal and external stakeholders.
If you are also looking for a proposal maker software along with sales quotes, Quotewerks might just help. With this sales quotation software, you can streamline your sales process by drafting, delivering, and tracking quotes.
- Sales quotes creation and editing
- Third-party business apps integration
- Centralized quote storage
- Document audit trail
- Activity tracking on the document
- Sales pipeline management
Quotewerks is easy to use and can be integrated easily with your existing CRMs or accounting tools, making your sales teams more efficient.
If you are looking for a quick sales quote tool, Quotient App might be the solution for you.
- Activity tracker for the document
- Search functionality
- Dashboard overview for the users
- Multi-currency support
- Media support
It comes with ready-to-use templates that users can work on and create sales proposals or quotes according to requirements. This app helps to move away from the paper trail and adapt document management digitally.
Empower your team with Pandadoc – a sales quotation tool that helps improve deal workflow and gain insights from your sales processes.
- Workflow management
- Canva integration
- Legally binding eSignatures
- Real-time commenting and collaboration
In Pandadoc, you can create your content library and customize it further according to your requirements. This helps bring speed to your sales quote creation process.
Reimagine your sales quotation process with Qwilr. Configure products, design documents, and send quotes faster with intelligent tracking.
- Real-time document analytics
- Mobile friendly documents
- CRM and eSignature integration
- Rich media support
- Collaborative creation
You can create professional-looking sales quotes by using this software. It is equipped with building blocks that help to close deals faster.
This cloud-based quotation software and proposal automation software are designed for small and medium-sized businesses. You can automate your sales process and get quotes electronically signed.
- Automation of sales quotation process
- Product catalog management
- Document tracking
- Pricing management
- Electronic signature integration
The drag and drop interface of Gleanquote makes it one of the best quoting software available in the market. Users can also create separate HTML pages for proposals that allow stakeholders to e-sign from any document.
If you are looking for a modern online business quoting software that lets you close deals faster, Quoter is an easy to use platform with an unlimited user pricing plan.
- Quote and email tracking
- E-signature and payment integrations
- Automation workflows
- Seamless integration with CRMs and accounting tools
If you are looking for a sales quotation solution that will make your sales processes faster, Quoter’s socket integration ability is one of the biggest highlights.
Finding the right sales quotation solution
Before making any final decision, it is important to understand the pros and cons of each solution. Opt for free trials and look at their onboarding and demos to make an informed decision. Only the right tool will help your sales processes and improve your pipeline.
Please note that all of the above information has been taken from company websites, software comparison websites such as G2, GetApp, Capterra, etc. Since companies keep adding features, some of the information may be outdated.