How to recover deleted emails from yahoo: If you find yourself in a situation where you need to access some of your old important emails but unfortunately they’re missing out from your AT&T Yahoo email account’s inbox folder and now you’re wondering whether there is any way to retrieve them back or not! Let us tell you that luckily yes! There’s a way to recover permanently deleted AT&T Yahoo emails and that is using the ‘Missing Mail Restore’ feature.
Those who’re new to Yahoo must be in confusion about why we’re here mentioning the AT&T Yahoo email account and not the Yahoo email account. It is owing to the fact that many from you may have had a merged account where your Yahoo email account and your AT&T email account were merged together into one account, which allowed the password and inboxes of both to be shared together because of old Yahoo’s partnership with AT&T.
So, now in order to recover your deleted emails of recent times or of years ago email verifier is the best option to have, you’re required to follow the below-mentioned ways about how you can recover your permanently deleted AT&T Yahoo emails:
Way 1: Recover Years Ago Permanently Deleted AT&T Yahoo Emails:
- To begin with this way, you need to first visit the ‘Yahoo Mail Restore Help Form’ page and for that use this link “https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2552.html.”
- Once you reach page, click on the link of ‘Send a restore request’ which is there available at the bottom of the screen.
- Following that, also choose the particular ‘Reason’ that explains best about why you want to send this restore request.
- After that, you’ll be prompted to answer the ‘When did you last see the missing messages?’ question.
- Answer the same by selecting the ‘Time Range’ from the available options.
- In continuation, enter your AT&T Yahoo email ID in the required blank text field.
- As well as, enter the ‘CAPTCHA Image’ code in the required blank field.
- In the end, finally click on the ‘Create Request’ option in order to submit your emails restore request form to recover ATT Yahoo mails.
Way 2: Recover Recent Permanently Deleted AT&T Yahoo Emails:
- In order to proceed with this way, all you need to do is just log in to your AT&T Yahoo email account.
- Then, from the inbox, navigate yourself to the left side of your mailbox to the ‘Trash Folder.’
- Under it, check the ‘Deleted Emails’ and find the desired ones in order to retrieve them.
- For that, simply select the ‘Move’ option using the tools which are there at the top of the email list.
- After that, choose the folder where you want to restore your deleted important emails. That’s it!
However, in performing these ways, if any of you needs further assistance or may have an encounter with any type of issues, for instance, AT&T Yahoo email problems then, what best you can do is contact the Yahoo support team through which Yahoo provides effective support to all its users from all over the world. So, here’s how you can contact the AT&T Yahoo representatives for assistance:
- Visit Yahoo homepage using this link ‘in.help.yahoo.com.’
- There, click on the ‘Help’ section, and under it, click on the ‘Contact Us’ option.
- Then, simply select the category of issues that best explains the issue you want to troubleshoot with the help of the Yahoo support team.
- After that, the technical team of Yahoo will provide assistance in troubleshooting the encountered error or issue.
In addition, if required, you can even connect live with the representative of AT&T Yahoo using the following toll-free numbers and that too 24/7:
- Yahoo Customer Service Number: (800) 293-5568
- Yahoo Support Number: (800) 293-5568
So, that’s all about the comprehensive guide for how you can restore your permanently deleted Yahoo emails and in the process how you can also take help from the AT&T Yahoo support team.