WordPress Push Notification: Gone are those days when people love to visit physical stores for shopping. In this busy era, most people like to purchase from the comfort of their homes. It not only save time but also provides a lot of variety to choose from.
This is the reason why eCommerce marketers are taking WordPress Push Notification seriously. They are aware that this is the best technique to attract customers and stay ahead of the competition.
Well, if you are an eCommerce Marketer and are struggling with desired results.
7 best practices for your Push Notification strategy for eCommerce Marketers.
- Creativity plays a crucial role in engaging a customer for a long period of time. You may be able to draw the attention of new as well as existing customers for some time. But in long run, this strategy will backfire you.
It is necessary to work out on the copy (text) and design (Image) of push notifications. You need to add creativity in both copy and design, to draw the attention of your customers.
2. What many eCommerce marketers like to do is, they add a lengthy sentence. Although by default iOS allows a character limit of 150-230 characters and Android provides 450-650 characters. It does not mean, you use this opportunity to add as many characters as you can.
It will only irritate your audience and push them away. It is good to use a crispy sentence that is composed of 40-50 characters.
3. A simple WooCommerce Push Notification is of no use until it is provided with an action button. It is obvious that you are sending a push notification with some motive. So. it is better to direct customers to take some action by adding an action button. It will make it easy for you as well for your customer to complete the action with minimum effort.
4. A good picture speaks itself, about the hidden message it contains. It is good to use an eye-catchy image. It is a scientific fact that a brain processes image 60,000 times faster than text. It also helps to retain more information for a longer period of time.
5. Timing plays a crucial role in conversions. In a recent survey, it is found that 63% of eCommerce marketers are sending push notifications at the wrong time. It irritates users and forces them to opt-out.
For better results avoid sending push notifications at night between 12 to 6 am. It is good to send push notifications between 7 am to 10 am and 6 pm to 10 pm for better conversions.
6. It is better to send personalized push notifications based on gender, age, interest, region, etc to draw the attention of users. A common push notification will only bore the audience and make them ignore your message.
7. It is better to give control to your customers on push notifications or suggestions that they specifically want. It will let them come to you at their own pace and will. It will give a boost to your marketing campaign.
A right push notification strategy is essential for eCommerce marketers to achieve desired results. And for a strategy to work accordingly the right practice plays an important role. Here some of the best practices are unveiled for you to take advantage of.
Also read about: Must-Knows About Inventory Management Software for Businesses