Postcard Marketing: Have you been trying to market your business through the internet lately?
How much money are you making?
Internet marketing is a great way to market any business, but if you’re not making money at it, why not consider using a different method of marketing that can actually work for you. I don’t mean another “new” fangled system that we’ve just stumbled upon, but how about a system that has already proven to work for the average person who’s not an internet marketing guru.
I’m speaking of a system that is flexible, effective and can reach the group of people that you actually want to pinpoint without question. I’m talking about good old fashioned postcard marketing.
Now you may laugh… considering that there are so many “modern” ways of marketing today. You might even wonder why an experienced internet marketer would even recommend using postcards to grow a business. Well, to put it in simplest form… it just plain works! There are thousands of people working from home, making a ton of money using nothing but simple little postcards.
Yes, I do the more popular methods of today, but what I discovered was this. While that was pretty easy for me, it didn’t come as easy for a lot of people that I really wanted to help.
Before I added postcard marketing as my main method of growing my business, I did do a little research. Not to mention, back in “olden days” I actually got started in this industry using postcards. Funny how we tend to stray away to the “next best thing” when what we had already worked just fine!
Here are some of the reasons that I decided that postcard marketing was the best way to go.
1. In respect to some other systems, post-card mailings are very cost effective. You can spend just a few hundred dollars and reach thousands upon thousands of prospects and clients. Many internet marketers use the popular PPC (pay per click) method of marketing and end up spending tens of thousands of dollars. PPC works great, but there is a learning curve that can be very costly and will take a lot long time to master. And it’s not a method that most people can start out using. Postcards can work for you whether you want to advertise, brand, invite, promote, sell, remind or recruit.
2. Most people will actually read a postcard with simple, good, solid ad copy. Just like you can get a great message across with a good letter, you can use a postcard to direct people to that same letter, saving you tons in mailing costs. And postcards are much better than letters. Not only are they less expensive, but your client or prospect won’t have to take the time to open up a “junk mail” envelope to get the message... which, by the way… usually never even gets read.
3. It’s very easy to put together a postcard campaign. You don’t have to collate, stuff, fold, or lick envelopes. Simply put on a stamp and a label, and you’re good to go. And if you have a really busy schedule, you can even out-source it (have someone else do it for you) for a very reasonable price.
4. You can be very specific as to who you mail your postcards to. You can actually purchase a list of people who will be exactly who you’d like to deliver your message to. This can be done with extreme accuracy when you work with a quality list broker. And I can’t think of any targeted group that you can’t find a list for.
5. Postcard Marketing is so easy to duplicate. One of the biggest problems with some home-based businesses… especially MLM, network marketing and direct sales, people just don’t know how to make it work successfully. Even if you are able to recruit members for your team with an MLM business, 98% of the time, there’s no “easy” system in place for them to duplicate… and when they don’t make money, you don’t make money!
Postcard marketing systems are so easy to duplicate that anyone, with any level of experience can do it. Here are the simple steps to a good postcard marketing campaign.
- 1. Find a quality mailing list to rent
- 2. Find a quality printer for your postcards (or make them yourself)
- 3. Choose a consistent amount of postcards that you will mail weekly (or monthly) and stick with that number without fail. Stamp and mail your postcards.
- 4. Your client or prospect responds by being directed to a phone number or website
- 5. You follow up with those who respond
- 6. THAT’S IT in a nutshell
If you’re building a team for your business, imagine your entire team using this simple method of finding new team members to work with… who will also duplicate this same process. You’ll find that your business will start to grow very quickly because every will know what to do… exactly what to do. Now, doesn’t that sound lot easier than some of the internet stuff that’s going on out there today?
Now we do understand that any successful system has those important things that you must consider… things like the list, the paper stock, the colors, size, layout and graphics, etc., but when you’re working with a good team that has this proven system already laid out, you won’t ever have to worry about those things.
So here’s what I recommend you do…and with haste.
- Find a good team that uses a simple postcard marketing system.
- Get information about the company they promote with the postcards.
- Plug in with them and watch success start to explode for you!
Rosalind Green is a self-taught internet marketing entrepreneur.
After many years in top management with corporate America, she decided to join the home-based business arena on a part-time base, and soon found that it could surpass what the average person makes in a successful corporate structure. She now coaches and trains others to be successful using the postcard marketing as a main source of building a successful network marketing team.