OST files are an offline imitation of client mailboxes on the Exchange server. An OST file resides on the client framework. So, it is vulnerable to numerous issues. They frequently show unwanted conduct, for example, unavailability, corruption, or synchronization issues because of reasons like coincidental deletion of a client account on Exchange Server, virus interruption, slow down or crash, power failure, and so forth. Under such circumstances, the client may need to search for options to recover deleted OST file in Outlook or repair outlook ost file.
Use Outlook to Recover Deleted Emails from Outlook
This referenced strategy is pertinent to Microsoft Outlook 2007 and 2010, and the steps are as per the following;
- Go to Windows Control Panel and open the Mail applet.
- Select the email account from the list of arranged accounts and click on the Change tab.
- In Change Account Window, go to More Settings.
- Presently, ensure that Use cached exchange mode option is not selected.
- Now, click on the Apply button under the Microsoft Exchange window.
- Afterward, click on the Outlook Data File Settings button to proceed with the process.
- Now, click on the Disable Offline Use button and click on OK.
- Now, again click on the More Settings window.
- Pick the Outlook Data File Settings option once more. Doing this, initiate the Browse tab. At that point, open an old offline data file and click on the OK from a similar window.
- In Change Account Window, check the checkbox relating to Use Cached Exchange Mode. At that point, click on Next >> Finish.
- Click on OK. This will recover deleted messages from the OST file.
Note: Do make an effort not to again dispatch Microsoft Outlook since it will open with another OST file.
When the Outlook opens totally, you can see your mail, contacts, and other data into the file.
After the finish of steps, clients can either make a PST file or import all the pivotal data from an old OST file. Besides, clients can likewise archive all mailbox items of the offline folder to another PST file.
The previously mentioned strategy is reliable if it can recover deleted emails from Outlook from the OST file in Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019. However, on account of large-sized OST files, it gets fail and here and there prompts perpetual data loss. Accordingly, the majority of the user doesn’t use this manual technique to recover deleted OST file in Outlook.
A Superior, Elective Solution to Recover Deleted OST File
Manual techniques while being liberated from cost can regularly be loaded with risks. They can likewise get complex without any problem. Subsequently, a superior option, in contrast, to recover deleted OST file in Outlook or repair outlook ost file is by converting over it to PST file format. The best tool for converting over the OST file to PST format is SysTools OST to PST Converter. This tool can convert OST file into a usable PST file that can be legitimately imported into Outlook, however, it likewise removes all mailbox data from OST files and exports it inside the newly made PST. Moreover, this tool can also repair Outlook OST file from corruption and convert it to PST file format, giving this tool a chance would be a shrewd option.
Also read about: Microsoft Outlook Not Implemented Windows 10
Steps to Recover deleted Outlook data file
Phase 1: Convert OST file to PST
- Step 1: Download and Run SysTools OST to PST converter
- Step 2: “Browse OST file” and add in tool to recover deleted OST file data.
- Step 3: Now “Preview OST file data”
- Step 4: Select the “PST” radio button and click on the “Export“
- Step 5: Finally, OST file will convert into PST file format.
Phase 2: Import PST file to Outlook
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on the File menu alternative.
- Select Open & move to Import.
- Go to Import & Export Wizard.
- Click on the to Import from another program or file option
- Click on the Next.
- Another dialog box naming Import from another program or file will spring up.
- Under this, select the Outlook Data File option.
- Click on the Next.
- Go to the Browse option and discover the file that should be imported.
- Click on the Next.
- Another window Import Outlook Data File will spring up. Here, again select folders that are to be imported.
- Click on the Finish.
Reasons that Makes SysTools Converter tool a Top Most Option
- Risk-free conversion measure
- Can convert Encrypted file
- Free file review preceding to the conversion process
- Better mail message association uphold
- Easy to understand user interface
- Can convert over emails, calendars, contacts, notes, and Journals
- Viable with MS Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 (XP), 2000
- Supports conversion process into multiple file-formats (EML, MSG, RTF, PDF or HTML)
Repair outlook ost file: Losing significant data from any application is a bad dream. A comparative case occurs in Microsoft Outlook when the clients incidentally deleted a portion of the essential files from an OST file. Accordingly, in this blog, we have given a manual or automated approach to recover deleted OST file in Outlook.
Thinking about the manual methodology drawback, it is recommended to use the automated solution. This tool is conceived to recover deleted Outlook data file rapidly and without any problem.